Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Love and Friendship Poems (the poems are not mine, i put the source btw)

Ok, this time i'm going to post about poems. Since i like reading poems, i will post some poems that i found on the internet. 

I'm gonna post some poem that i think it has a really deep meaning and i think it was cute :))

Enjoy~


Cyber Deep
by Arielle
Online chat
Friendship sought
Innocent enough

Phone calls
Shared thoughts
Never enough

Thoughts of you
Day and Night
Encounters bright

Moments turned to hours
Spent together
Chat, phone and letter

Morning
Noon
Night

Falling Asleep
Sound by voice
At my side

Fluttering of my heart
Never met
Could this be right

Tears wept
Feelings intense
Into my life you crept

Others nearby
Can’t compare
Love so dear

Could it be real
Feelings cyber deep
Of one you may never meet

Scared to let go
My heart rings tight
I, too, love you
And I will hold on
With All my might

source:  http://www.poemslovers.com/love_poems/cyber_love/poems/6246.html

I miss U
by PAUL HEWSON
In the fading windows to your soul
i can see that you've just let me go
your eyes they lie , but i know u have tried.
and put up with my weakness and sad pathetic lies.
please don't miss understand ! I'd never do you no wrong
but i,m lost and still seeking a place to belong.

with the chill of your good bye kiss
i feel surrounded by all this coldness
your body talk hushed, god i feel crushed
but theres still so many parts that remain untouched
please don't miss understand ! I'd never do you no harm
but i need the storm before I'll be calm

with the final flick of your good bye wave
i want to cry but i have to be brave
the door ,closed ..the door CLOSED
there so much i need but i cant be exposed
please don't miss understand! i,m gonna miss u like mad
but i need to be happy before i feel sad ...

miss u

source: http://www.poemslovers.com/love_poems/cyber_love/poems/960.html

Never Without Love
by Chord Princess
My life was over,
Or so it had seemed,
I said my goodbyes,
And I silently screamed.

I knew it was wrong,
But it just felt so right,
When sadness creeps in,
It puts up a fight.

I went into the kitchen,
I looked all around,
I saw what I needed,
My heart started to pound.

I tested the edge,
As I picked up the knife,
I placed it over my wrist,
As I went over my life.

I had no one to leave,
Nobody who cared,
A small little girl,
Could certainly be spared.

The phone started to ring,
And I suddenly knew,
I don't really know how,
But it had to be you.

I slowly walked over,
And picked up the phone,
In that moment I'd never felt more alone.

You begged me to stop,
To not do what I would,
I said nothing at all,
I don't think that I could.

You cried and you pleaded,
And I didn't know how,
I had missed it so long,
But I finally saw now.

You may think life is hopeless,
That there's no help from above,
But as long as you have friends,
You'll always have love.

source: http://www.poemslovers.com/love_poems/best_friends/poems/2469.html

A Sweeter Friend
by Ann Marie
Whether I need to laugh and play
Or just sit and talk awhile
Whether the clouds are white or gray
I know I can count on your smile

Whether I need to scream and cry
Or if I need to just vent
Whether I need to know when, where, or why
My time with you is well spent

Whether my day has been good or bad
Or if it has just been so-so
Whether my mood is happy or sad
Running to you I can go

No matter what my state of mind
You?re always there for me
A sweeter friend I could not find
A sweeter friend there could not be

source: http://www.poemslovers.com/love_poems/best_friends/poems/2454.html

Forever in my heart
by Patrick
You came out of nowhere
and stole my heart
Without a single touch
without a single kiss
There you were my everything
all that my heart ever desired
All that my heart will ever need
lies all within you and your soul
The hours we spend chatting
the time we share will never be compared
Every song reminds me of you
Every dream i dream includes you
Every minute...every hour.....everyday i get closer to you
I want you in my life more and more
I don't care what people have to say about us
you were made for me and i was born for you
my best friend you will always be
You get me...understand me
you will never be compared to another
You stand alone ...above everyone else...Like a star you are
and forever in my heart.

source: http://www.poemslovers.com/love_poems/cyber_love/poems/1010.html



I hope you guys like it..  once again the poems are not mine, i put the source btw


Thx~



No comments:

Post a Comment